My second song -Surrealism My second song -Surrealism

Theif

Stolen...

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan

AWWWEEEEEEEESSSOOOMEEE

Insane tune don't really much else to say, but has anyone noticed the amount on downloads in more than the listens?

Race to Tokyo Race to Tokyo

well done

I found I quite enjoyed this song which was quite unusual as I am not too keen on trance, but I found myself listening to the whole thing. I didn't really feel the hyper emotion that you were trying to create though, but on a whole I thought this was a very good song I'll be sure to check out your other songs.

tankbusta responds:

though yeah i agree i still dont know why i wrote that up there ^_^
hahah well glad you liked it

and thanks for the review =P

_-={Newgrounds Spectrum}=-_ _-={Newgrounds Spectrum}=-_

awesome....

I absolutely loved it especially the start, im going to be listening to it all day.

MaestroRage responds:

I hope it can entertain you for many more days after :D! Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA) Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA)

loved it

Ive seen a movie of the original on VG cats thought it was quite funny but this is immense even, maybe someone should make a video for this

sonicmega responds:

God, if someone made a video of this, and I mean a GOOD video, I would sell my soul to Newgrounds forever... assuming I haven't already. I'm still debating that instance.

I actually feel horrible about the VGcats vid, because I wasn't aware ScytheBoy was Scott's account, and I whistled it as stolen XD

I almost want to write him an apology letter.

Neon - Calling from nowhere Neon - Calling from nowhere

I really like it

Im not too sure why because as LegendaryMatos said it is very simple but i can feel the all of the Christmassy-ness and maybe i'm just in that mood, but i could see you doing a good remix